Another easy and delicious piece from my cooking with Jamie’s Oliver 30 minutes meals:)
Sticky Beef Hash
- 300-500g minced beef
- 1 red onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 sticks of celery
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Put the beef into a large pan. Season with salt and pepper, crushed garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until almost crispy.
- Meanwhile slice vegetables in a food processor.
- Add sliced vegetable and continue cooking until veggies are soft.
- Serve with baked potatoes (cook potatoes (with skin) in a pressure cooker; put them in a bowl, add some olive oil, season with salt and rosemary and mix; put potatoes into a heatproof dish and grill in an oven for approximately 30 minutes)