- 500g of fried shrimps (thaw shrimps on a pan if frozen; add some butter and fry for few minutes, wait until cold)
- 1 cup of quinoa (cook in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes)
- 2 mangoes, diced (or pears or peaches)
- 2 avocados, diced
- 4 corn cobs (cook in salted water for approximately 15 minutes)
- 10-15 diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 chilli, seeded and diced
- large handful of chopped fresh coriander
for dressing mix:
- juice from 2 limes
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground chili powder
Mix all the ingredients for the salad and add dressing.
Based on this recipe.